Admissions and Student Administration Office
- Admission and enrolment procedure International students
- Visa and adequate resources
- Incoming Students (student card)
- Outgoing Students (Internal Agreement)
Phone: +32 9 234 90 60 (you can reach us every working day (Monday-Friday) between 9am-12am)
Book an online one-on-one meeting with one of our colleagues of the Admissions Office.
Student Administration Office:
- Enrolment (online) (click for more information) - For students with a Flemish diploma of secondary education;
- Deregistration: (click for more information);
- A duplicate of your AUC diploma;
- An English AUC diploma and/or diploma supplement.
Contacting Student Administration Office
Enrolments are done online. During Corona measures, the Student Administration Office remains available via e-mail and phone.
Phone: +32 9 234 90 10 (you can reach us during working days from 8.30am-12.30am)
Only in rare occassions it is advised to arrange an appointment in person at our Campus Hoogpoort.
Let us help you avoid unnecessary travel and expenses. A physical meeting is required only in cases where we cannot answer your question or solve your challenge online or during a phone call.
Make an appointment with us via our booking system.