To be admitted to the English degree programme of your choice, you need to add the following required documents to your online registration:
- Copy of identity card/passport (front and backside);
- Diploma of secondary and/or higher education* + transcript of records;
- Proof of English proficiency (If you choose a bachelor's programme taught in English);
- APS certificate (Akademische Prüfstelle).
* If you are applying for a shortened study track (a one-year bachelor's programme), you already need to possess a higher education diploma upon application.
Need other information?
Read the answers to Frequently Asked Questions about enrolment for degree students.
Book an one-on-one meeting with one of our colleagues.
Important dates for the academic year 2022-2023
- 1 November 2021: Start date online registration for AY 2022-2023
- 1 May 2022: Online registration deadline (Non-EEA Students with a student visa)
- 30 June 2022: Deadline payment of processing cost (Non-EEA students with a student visa)
- 1 September 2022: Online registration deadline AY 2022-2023 (EEA students and non-EEA students without a student visa)
- 19 September 2022: Start date of the academic year
- 15 October 2022: Enrolment deadline
- 31 January 2023: Registration deadline for starting in February academic year 22-23