Proficiency in English (degree seeking students)

In addition to the required diploma, you must prove your English level is at least B2*. You can demonstrate your proficiency based on a language certificate.

Looking for other information?

Contact the Student Administration Office or read the answers to frequently asked questions about enrolment for degree students.

Topics can include:

  • tuition fee
  • student visa
  • exemptions
  • procedures