I have a Flemish diploma of secondary education
Start your online enrolment
Additional documents required ( if applicable)
Finalise your enrolment
Check whether your study programme has an inflow procedure
Special study track? First contact your Study Track Manager.
For academic year 2021-2022 you can start your online enrolment as of 7 June 2021.
You can check the admission requirements here.
In the cases below, additional documents are required:
- Did you obtain your diploma of secondary education and/or higher education before 2005? Load them into your online enrolment or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Are you a(partial) grant student? Then you should email proof of last school/academic year to confirm that you were then entitled to a (partial) study grant. When registering at Artevelde UAS, a Student Support staff member can assess whether you are eligible for a study grant based on the tax assessment notice (income 2018, fiscal year 2019). If so, you can immediately enrol at a reduced price;
- You do not have a secondary education diploma and you want to start at Artevelde UAS, click here for more information. When enrolling, remember to email the statement of admission (valid for admission procedure + admission exam) + the proof of the exploring session (= only applicable for the admission procedure completed by our Study Track Manager) to email@example.com or upload the documents in your online enrolment;
- Do you choose an English study programme? Email proof that you meet the English language requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it directly to your online enrolment.
Enrolments are done online. If you need any assistance or when you have a particular question, do not hesitate to contact us on 09 234 90 10 or send an email to email@example.com.
Payment of the tuition fee will be done online as well. Upon enrolment you will receive an email with further instructions. First you will need to pay the fixed fee. This amounts to €113.20* for a grant student and €247.90* for an almost or non-grant student. In October you will pay the rest of the tuition fee. All information about the tuition fee can be found here.
Contact a Student Support staff member if you have any questions about the grant amount or other financial questions.
* This is the tuition fee for academic year 21-22. The tuition fee for 22-23 will be known around December 2021.
Do you wish to request exemptions or follow a shortened track ? Starting in distance learning or via a SWITCH study track? Want to study via a credit- or exam contract or start in February?
In all these cases - and only in these cases - you should contact the Study Track Manager of the study programme prior to your enrolment. You can find an overview of the Study Track Managers per study programme here. Together you determine your curriculum.