More FAQ's

What is the study contract?

After enrolment each student enters into a contract with the university college. The study contract contains provisions on the courses, examinations, assessments, etc. Therefore please read this document carefully.

Here you can download the study contract of the current and past academic years: 

How can I apply for exemptions?

You can find the procedure to apply for exemptions on the programme pages of our English degree programmes.

How can I change my enrolment or quitting my studies during the academic year?

This guide provides you with the necessary information.