Ready to kick-start your career? Study business in Ghent!
Do you dream of an international career in business? Are you eager to broaden your horizon and step outside your comfort zone? Why not kick-start your career in the heart of Europe? The world is your playground with a degree in the English bachelor programmes from Artevelde University College Ghent. We offer two bachelors in business: International Organisation and Management or International Business Management.
International Business Management
If you dream of an international career and you are ambitious and eager to broaden your horizons, International Business Management is your cup of tea. You'll have opportunities as a junior manager in consumer goods, HR, sales, export, marketing, social profit, finance, IT, etc. Just take your pick!
Why International Business Management?
- Cooperation with business life becomes real via company visits, guest lectures, international case studies, experienced lecturers, etc.
- Small class groups will ensure interactivity for subject where the focus lies on business skills and attitudes.
- You'll get personal coaching in the Talent & Management Development module, ensuring you'll gain the skills to succeed in business life.
You learn to develop a strong, in-depth and international view, in order to start building an international career.
Third-year student International Business Management
International Organisation and Management
Are you passionate about languages and people? Do you want to work as an office manager, project manager, recruitment officer or process consultant for an international company, in your home country or abroad? It's all within your reach with a degree in International Organisation and Management!
Why International Organisation and Management?
- You will take classes with a group of international students: an enriching experience.
- Study abroad and do your 4-month internship abroad in the final year. Many guest lectures, company visits, study trips abroad, internationally oriented cases, etc., the theory comes to life.
- You'll learn to communicate professionally in English and two other foreign languages.
The combination of languages, ICT and internationally oriented courses provides me with a window to the world. What a view!
First-year student International Organisation and Management
- When you study business in Belgium you're launching your career in the heart of Europe. A lot of global organisations have their headquarter in Belgium, and also the EU and NATO are located here.
- You'll not only discover Belgium during your international stay: major European cities like Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam are only a few hours away.
- Ghent is one of the largest student cities in Belgium. The university and university colleges’ campuses are spread across the historical city.
- Ghent is a unique cultural and historical city. It combines medieval grandeur with cultural attraction, with its important music and film festivals, as well as its varied theatre and performance scene.
- The language spoken in Ghent is Dutch, but Belgians are very multilingual. With three official languages in Belgium, you'll find it easy to converse in English, French and Dutch!