APS certificate for degree-seeking students with a Chinese diploma

APS (only applicable for students from the People's Republic of China)

Students with a Chinese diploma need to have the APS certificate when applying to a Flemish higher education institution. In addition, the APS certificate is a condition for obtaining a student visa from the Belgian Embassy or the Consulate General in the People's Republic of China. The APS screening is not an academic selection procedure but is meant to avoid document fraud and guarantee an adequate language level.

To start the procedure, students must contact the Beijing APS administration (info@aps.org.cn).

Looking for other information?

Contact the Student Administration Office

or read the answers to frequently asked questions about enrolment for degree students.

Among the topics:

  • tuition fee
  • student visa
  • exemptions
  • procedures