☎ 09 234 70 00
Location and accessibility
Campus Kantienberg is located right in the centre of the student district. From Ghent-Sint-Pieters station it’s a 20-minute walk to the campus. Take the Koningin Astridlaan. Continue through the Citadelpark and Kunstlaan. At the end of Kunstlaan you will arrive at Voetweg.
By bike you can even get there in 10 minutes. The campus has a covered bike parking.
From Ghent-Sint-Pieters station: take bus 34, 35, 36, 55, 57, 58, 70, 71, 72 or 77 to the stop ‘Heuvelpoort’. Continue on foot through Overpoortstraat, Stalhof and Benedictijnenstraat to the campus in the Voetweg.
From Ghent-Dampoort station: take bus 34, 35, 70, 71, 72, 77 or 78 to the stop ‘Heuvelpoort’. Continue on foot through Overpoortstraat, Stalhof and Benedictijnenstraat to the campus in the Voetweg.
- If you come to campus Kantienberg by car you can park under the Sint-Pietersplein.
- From 1 January 2020 onwards, Ghent will banish the most polluting cars from its city centre. Campus Kantienberg lies within the borders of this new 'low-emission zone' (LEZ). Petrol cars that meet the Euro 2 standard (Euronorm 2) or higher are allowed in the inner city. Diesel cars are obliged to meet the Euro 5 standard (Euronorm 5) to be allowed in.
Read more about the low-emission zone here.
Business and Management
Health and Care
- Student restaurant and cafeteria
- Media library
- Covered bike park
- Showers for staff and students
In the area
Campus Kantienberg is located in the heart of Ghent, the coolest city in the world. We give you a brief survey of all things to do in the neighbourhood. Nightlife, nice food and drinks, culture and more with our tips you will find your way around in no time.
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of International Business Management
- Bachelor of Office Management
- Bachelor of International Office Management
- Bachelor of Communication Management
- Bachelor of Journalism
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Speech Language Therapy and Audiology
- Bachelor of Podiatry
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Oral Hygiene
- Advanced Bachelor of Arts Therapies