International conference SIHO
Launch Event 'Working with cancer'
The goal of the I-KNOW-HOW project is to help employees diagnosed with cancer to remain in or return to work. During the launch event of this project experts in the field will share their knowledge and hands-on workshops will be provided.
09:30 - 10:00 Welcome with coffee
10:00 - 10:25 I-KNOW-HOW: 3 promising tools to facilitate working with cancer
10:25 - 10:50 Return to work of employees with cancer from a employer's point of view
10:50 - 11:10 Coffee break
11:10 - 11:25 Energizer
11:25 - 11:50 The jobcoach as partner with resources and obstacles
11:50 - 12:15 Lessons learned from a personal cancer journey
12:15 - 13:30 Lunch break and networking
13:30 - 14:30 Inspiration and co-creation sessions: part 1*
14:40 - 15:40 Inspiration and co-creation sessions: part 2*
15:40 - 16:00 Coffee break
16:00 - 16:40 Panel discussion 'tackling challlenges in working with cancer: an integrated view'
16:40 - ... Closing reception
*Two sessions can be chosen from the following list:
- Supporting people with a cancer diagnosis
- The (para)medics perspective in the return to work-trajectory of employees with cancer
- Supported Employment for Dummies
- Interactieve 3D-storylines integrating the perspectives of different stakeholders
- Expectations & tresholds in a return to wrok-trajectory
- How can the patient perspective strenghten the I-KNOW-HOW project?
- An integrative solution! Improving work participation of cancer survivors from a multi-stakeholder perspective
Employees with cancer, employers, HR professionals, managers (small to large companies), (para)medical professionals, job coaches, volunteers, patient experts, regional, national and EU policy advisors & politicians.