How to apply for Social Work for a Challenging Society (English)
Nomination by the international officer of the sending partner institution by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before 01/05/2019
- data and selection of the student
- confirmation that the student meets the specific requirements (advanced level and language skills B2)
- Step 2:
Application by the student by mail to international .email@example.com before 01/05/2019
Information: student's name, first name, place and date of birth, address, mailaddress
- Motivation letter with answer to the following questions
- Why studying abroad and specific this programme?
- What challenges are there to face?
- How does the 'Social Work for a challenging society' contributes to the student's competences?
- Official transcript of records in Englisch
Acceptation of nomination.
The student as well as the sending partner will receive a mail to accept the student(s).
Students register online!
via our online tool 'Mobility online'
ultimate deadline for online registration: 15/05/2019
General information about enrollment on our website.
- start of the semester: 12/09/2019 Participation from the very beginning is required
- Autumn break: 28/10/2019 until 01/11/2019
- Christmas break: 23/12/2019 until 03/01/2020
- Exam period: Assignments with deadlines during the semester & exams from the 06th until the 24/01/2020
- End of the semester: 31/01/2020 (in case of retake of exams: 07/02/2020 - presence is not required)
More information about accommodation, student facilities, fee, costs ... can be found in the factsheet.
Veerle De Schrijver
Responsible Incoming students & International Semester Programme
Tel. +32 234 94 68
Head of the International Office
Tel. +32 234 94 02