SUSTAINABLE HRM, strategies, practices, and challenges
All courses are aimed at giving you a more profound understanding of Sustainable HRM in a world that has become more and more VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous). During the programme you will be exposed to a variety of learning activities: company visits, lectures, self-study, presentations, work on a portfolio, working on a specific project, visits with grassroot organisations, connecting with the city academy on sustainability and many more…
The international semester is open for exchange students coming from
· Business school students
· Social Work students
· Other related disciplines with interest in sustainability and HRM.
Artevelde University College attaches great value to diversity and inclusion. We strive for an even mix of participants. We try to create a safe and pleasant environment that allows everyone to develop to their full potential.
We welcome students from Higher Education Partner Institutes with a Bilateral Agreement or Memorandum of Understanding. To take advantage of this semester students have already an advanced level and proficient in English (B2 level).
· Start of the semester: week of 13/09/2021. Participation from the very beginning is required
· Autumn break: 01/11/2021 to 5/11/2021
· Winter break: 27/12/2021 to 07/01/2022
· Exam period: Assignments with deadlines during the semester & exams from 10/01/2022 to 28/01/2022
· End of the semester: 28/01/2022 (05/02/2022 in case of retake of exams)